Home » Companies »
- Photovoltaic systems: characteristics, costs, applications.
- The solar radiation and manufacturability of the plants.
- System design and choice of components: modules, strings, inverters and support structures.
- The installation on buildings of these PV plants.
- The conversion and power control.
- Criteria for the exercise, protection and security.
- Schemes of connection to the electricity grid.
- Coupling photovoltaic generator – inverters.
- Application types: fixed installations, tracking.
- Economic plan and payback time of the PV plants.
- Electrical Reduction and mismatching.
- Dimensioning of electrical conductors.
- Dimensioning of protection devices DC.
- Protection of photovoltaic systems of overcurrent DC and the atmospheric discharges (lightning).
- Photovoltaic modules production process.
- Examples of the design of photovoltaic systems.
- Technical and functional verifications.
- Faults on photovoltaic systems: case studies and fault finding.
- Photovoltaic Market: prospects and technology.
- Plant safety: law and technical regulations.
- Risk Analysis: examples of accidents, related with the installations of the photovoltaic panels.
- Individual and collective protection devices.
- Selection and proper use of protection and Horizontal Anchorage & LiveLines systems.
- Demonstration of verification: technical- functional.
- Maintenance, fault finding and solutions.
- Photovoltaic and architectural design: criteria and types of integration.
- Examples of systems with innovative features.
- Examples of systems with technological innovation.
- Dimensioning of support structures.
- Practical verification of installation at the field test.
- Written examination, practical test and interview
Our lecturers are professionals in the sector of Photovoltaic systems, experts and researchers at the centers ENEA, who has been involved in research of the photovoltaic technology, and have many years of experience in training, side by side technicians of the companies that deal with production of photovoltaic systems.
- To provide comprehensive training on all aspects of technical and engineering relating to PV technology.
- Provide design skills, techniques and standards essential for a valid design and effective installation of the equipment.
- Provide the necessary preparation to begin the process of certification for the professional figure as “designer of photovoltaic systems”.