Home » Companies »
- Photovoltaic systems: characteristics, applications, types of systems, costs.
- Solar radiation, manufacturability of the plants, evaluation of losses.
- Support structures on building for PV plants.
- Practical Test on installation system and anchorage devices
- Information about security installations: Personal protective equipment, horizontal anchorage devices & LiveLines, atmospheric discharge.
- Installation and certification of Horizontal Anchorage & LiveLines devices.
- Constructor certification.
- Planner certification.
- Plant conformity statement.
- System design and selection of components: modules, strings, inverters.
- Control and power conversion.
- Connection to the electricity grid, interface devices and protections.
- Criteria for the design of electrical installations: choice of modules, inverter and system configuration.
- Documentation of the project: technical report and graphic.
- Prevention of fire and regulations.
- The Financial Analysis, the economic plan, the payback time for the investment and the credit access.
- Tutorial: simulation of a financial system.
- Interpretation of date-sheet modules, inverters and interface protections.
- Selection and dimensioning cables and panels.
- Description of photovoltaic projects of small and large size: analysis of the components used and implant engineering solutions.
- Photovoltaic systems protection and DC surge from lightning protection techniques and choice of components.
- Tutorial: special issues and answers.
- Installation and Commissioning.
- Technical checks – functional.
- Monitoring and reporting data.
- Faults in Photovoltaic systems: resolution.